Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fix Cruz Reader 0.04

Some posts reported that Market does not get installed with 0.02:

I have uploaded another version that is reverted to the original set of apps I used in the pushgoog.rar. It seems the vending.apk was not working for some people who tried FixCruzReader-0.02.exe.

Here is the one with the apps that worked (for me, at least):

http://rapidshare.com/files/42206484...eader-0.04.exe

This one seems to install ok. Market, Gmail, Maps, YouTube, ... can bee found and started. Market should also be able to download, since a modded framework.jar advertised as 'non-ugly' market fix also gets installed.

If Market does not allow downloads immediately, wait overnight until the required databases get fixed automagically, or try this fix:


http://www.slatedroid.com/wiki/index.php?title=Fix_Market_For_Slates

2 comments:

  1. I am having trouble with these instructions - I am unable to get the usb driver to install on either my XP or my Vista machine. I have tried the drivers included in your folder as well as the drivers provided by another site.

    I'd follow the instructions on SlateDroid, but it looks like that website is unavailable at the moment. Perhaps you might be able to help me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I can access the Market but downloads are unsuccessful.

    When I copy a APK file to the external SD and try to install it, the installer tells me there's not enough memory and tells to uninstall something to make room

    ReplyDelete